Data Breach Coverage
Data Breach Coverage is a new product available to Business owners. Nearly all companies and healthcare practices that handle or store any personally identifiable information, customer and patient or employee data are at risk for a data breach. The possibility is especially high for businesses that routinely deal with credit cards, patient medical records, Social Security numbers and other sensitive information.
The number of data breach occurrences is on the rise, and most businesses are required by law to take action or face the possibility of civil litigation or other penalties. Furthermore, Small Business Owners have a deep sense of responsibility to their employees and customers. When a breach occurs, trust is violated, putting these important relationships in jeopardy.
Copeland Agency offers excellent protection with The Hartford's Spectrum® Data Breach Offering. This coverage…
- Delivers peace-of-mind breach expense coverage to help you cope with rising breach costs, including public relations and good-faith advertising, and defense and liability expense coverage if a claim is brought against you by one of your customers who has been affected by the breach.
- Supplies professional assistance to help you confidently handle a breach crisis.
- Provides easy access to a secure breach preparedness web site, featuring easy-to-understand tips and guidelines you and your staff can use every day – not just when you have a claim.
WE OFFER COVERAGE FOR
- First Party Response expenses including but not limited to:
- Legal & Forensic Services
- Crisis Management/Public Relations
- Notification Expenses
- Good Faith Advertising Expenses
- Third Party Defense & Liability expenses (including defense costs)
Contact Copeland Agency today for your free estimate or to learn more about Data Breach Coverage!